2. Which element is not a fertilizer for bacterial growth in
3. This is a word for a relationship between species that benefits
6. Water can dissolve ionic salts (such as NaCl) because of which chemical
7. What is the process through which water cycles from the ocean to the
air to the land and back into the ocean?
8. Which of the following pollutants can cause deoxification of seawater?
9. Organically grown fruits and vegetables mean that :
10. What was the systematic survey of the earth's oceans undertaken by the
British between 1872 and 1876?
11. Radioactive Decay :
12. Which marine natural product is commonly added to milkshakes?
13. What would be a good approximation of the average surface temperature
14. Gases are more soluble in cold water.
15. The vent tube worm is unusual because ...
This completes Test Yourself
Return to the beginning of the Ocean